Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mortal Kombat Fun (Dorkly)

I was watching some Dorkly videos and I found these ones, about Mortal Kombat videogame.
Mortal Kombat is one of my favorite videogames, I played MK I, II, III, III Ultimate and IV! Watching these videos brings me good memories, since I played them with my college friends.
Dorkly's MK videos are the best! I laugh so hard, even when I watched them more than once. They have a lot of MK videos, so I decided to share my favorite ones. Hope you like it!

This is, without a doubt, my favorite. It's the first Dorkly video I watched, and because of it, I follow their channel. Mortal Kombat After Fatality:



I specialy enjoyed this one, Sub-Zero not being killed, but useless in real life hehehe!



At last, a conversation between characters of MK I. They are kind of racists hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment